JMJ

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 17 15:08:17 CET 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 6:17 AM, Martin Naef wrote:

> So how was it? The sound was great - those analog beauties played
> through a big PA in a hall with decent acoustics are impressive. Full
> stop. Will I go out on e-bay now and try to acquire some? No - the
> show
> also quite obviously highlighted the problems of the dinosaurs: More
> than once, some sounds were out of tune -

Let me ask you this, I myself having not gone to many heavily
synthesizer based live shows such as this back in the day - Was this
always the deal? Or is it just that now that all these synth are
getting older there are more problems with tuning?

What happens when these synths all die and we are just left with
Access Snows... What kind of world will that be...

;)