Nick (God) Cave

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 15 15:41:32 CET 2008

Hey Gert

> I have never understood the love for Nick

This is funny as when I returned to the UK at 17, I had some shite job. My
supervisor was a really cool Dutch guy called something Yan-Van-Den-Boss. He
was like 40ish and would let us play our music at work. I would bring in all
my ace punk and goth stuff. He would always say to me: listening to your
music, I cant believe you don't know who Nick Cave is. Eventually he brought
in some albums to listen to but I hated it.

Many years later it suddenly clicked with me; listening to Nick Cave often
makes me think of Yan-Van-Den-Boss..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk