Happy B'Day Romain!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 14 08:21:10 CET 2008

Michael Zacherl schreef:

> nope. That's the point.
> And that's the reason why I don't think it's necessary that this country
> has so many mountains.  :-(

Ah, but that is a matter of perspective. I used to be like "wow, the
sea!" as soon as we'd reach the coast. The Maltese with me (usually my
wife) would be like, "yeah, it's the sea, so what? We're living on an
island after all." They're used to it, just like you're used to those
beautiful mountains in Austria.

Heck, even the Netherlands have a beauty of their own, with this
completely flat, endless landscape dotted with small villages, farms,
trees and cattle.

Just go live abroad  for a few years, and you'll see that you start
missing those mountains.

- Peter