presonus on steroids..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 12 15:16:28 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Niall Munnelly <aleph at aleph-null.net> wrote:

> That's, erm, huge.
>
> What were you waiting for, a digital mixer with Firewire
> connectivity?
>
> Sorry, that actually makes it sound like less than it is.
> It's clearly a beast, feature-wise.  Rather like my A&H Zed-14
> on steroids!

Well, there have been firewire 'mixers' but none of them have had
motorized faders, 16 inputs, and really..its a full mixer that just
happens to also have a firwire connection..

I dont see myself buying one, as I am content to mix in the box using
my SAC control surface, but its good to see someone finally do it.

Tony