Good Day

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 8 04:17:11 CET 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> On Mar 7, 2008, at 6:54 , Larry Pham wrote:
>

>> After selling my Virus TI, I was able to find these 3 beauties.
>> http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n182/larrypham/x0x.jpg
>>

> Beautiful :)
>
> I don't know why but every spring time I get the craving for analogue
> gear...

What's scary is that Bruce Duncan (Modcan Modular) is based in Toronto.
I went to place my deposit for a modest modular system but was told to
hang on for about 2 months as he just received a huge order for a 100
module system.
Maybe it's something in the air, but I too seem to crave analog during
spring. Hell, who am I kidding. I crave analog all the time:)

Larry