nice! iphone SDK

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 7 19:28:42 CET 2008

> I'll tell you the most overpriced hardware, Alien-ware machines. I
> bought 2 $5000 a piece top of the top of the line laptops form them,
> and the build quality and design is complete crap. Budget HP notebooks
> are better quality.

yeah, i think companies like alienware are the reason there's just no
innovation in the wide-open space of PC hardware.  people think
alienware are 'a success', so the standard never goes beyond that
point.  so indeed with innovation there is a rather large bullshit
factor, required, which either impresses or it doesnt.

;
--
Jay Vaughan