nice! iphone SDK

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 7 19:13:11 CET 2008

> Actually there were one, or two amiga only shops I used to go to. Once
> in one I saw a video toaster with lightwave running Babylon 5
> spaceship scenes in realtime projected up on a big screen.

i was pretty good friends with matt merkovich in those days, he was
always very proud of his amiga setup, which he considered far more
grandious than my pitiful 386/486 suite, that is until i started
running linux on them, and added the odd sgi box to the mix .. ;)

> I feel like there is the same amiga conversation every few months :)

i think we're not quite 'finished' with the question, what is amiga?
i see no reason to not keep discussing the platforms that served us
all so well.

;
--
Jay Vaughan