New Muteqx Track - "Neptune"... and it's very different to the lastone!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 5 20:43:29 CET 2008

On Wednesday 05 March 2008, Gorman, Declan wrote:
> Very nice track Dave.  There is so much I like about and the only thing
> I don't like is that it is too short.  That's a good thing, right?

I think it is... actually, I wondered if the tune was too short as well.  I
could probably have made it a minute longer, but decided not to, as I don't
see this as a DJ sort of track, but an album one.

So I hope your short was "left wanting more" rather than "damn, that was too
short"...?

> I've also added you as a friend on MySpace. :O)

Likewise.

~Dave