New Muteqx Track - "Neptune"... and it's very different to thelast one!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 5 15:39:09 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Tony Scharf wrote:
> Ive got an XD-5 as well.  Something about that machine just
> sounds..different.  I usually drive it from my EMX or MC808.  its a
> killer combo.

Yeah, it's a totally badass machine.

You could capture quite a lot of it's essence from sampling it, but there's
something about how it works at different velocities too... I think it's the
characteristics of the filters or something.

So, I don't know exactly what it is, but it's an awesome module!  It just
sounds BIG!

Cheers,

~Dave