Seasoning recommendation

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 4 12:55:05 CET 2008

Because you can't make music without some fuel ;)
Here's a good link to the family of stuff:

http://eatdrinknbmerry.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-love-for-maggi-seasoning-sauce-maggi.html

The one on the far right is the one I got. Polish Maggi.
My local shop got a bunch of Polish foodstuffs in and I've grabbed bits
from pickled cucumbers (gherkins, but bigger) to this Maggi Seasoning
which is very good stuff. Careful (high sodium, mono-sodium)

Made a casserole last night with Irish sausages, Puy lentils, tinned
tomatoes, onion, lots of crushed pickled cloves of garlic and pickled
thyme, mushrooms, stock and a few splashes of Maggi, balsamic glaze and
a little brown sugar. Served with mashed potatoes with two teaspoons of
meze, black olive paste, (dirty tatties) and topped with slices of
kwaszone, these ones:

http://www.thetasteofpoland.co.uk/gherkins-in-brine-09l-from-rolnik--ogrki-kwaszone-09l-rolnik-832-p.asp

Not these ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guz8KFwW2w4&feature=related

F'n super.
All gone!
Now, I must continue crocheting these undergarments ;)