free.zip (was: NIN Ghosts)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 3 15:58:39 CET 2008

Latest from NIN.com:
"Update: The response to this album has been overwhelming, causing our
website to slow to a crawl. We THOUGHT we were ready, but... We've
been adding more servers to accommodate the unexpected demand and we
expect to be running smoothly in the next few hours. In the meantime,
if you've had any problems with downloads from the Ghosts site, don't
worry - you'll be able to use your download link again when the site
is more stable. Thanks everyone for making this such an
immediate success.

posted by Trent Reznor at 5:47 PM pst, from hong kong."

Meanwhile there's also an official torrent (as in uploaded to the
pirate bay by TR) of part 1
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4059158/Nine_Inch_Nails_-_Ghosts_I_(2008)

... and an unofficial but legal torrent (as in not uploaded by TR, but
allowed under creative commons licence) of all 4 parts
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4059246/Nine_Inch_Nails_-_Ghosts_I-IV_2008_320kbps_And_Extras

and if you don't like NIN, but do like drooling over gear, here's
Trent with a couple of music bar favourites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsF9DVKSnP0

- Andy_R