New Record

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 3 06:05:30 CET 2008

I just set a new personal record.  I recently acquired a Virus TI
keyboard but just as quickly as I bought it, it's going to be sold this
Wednesday. I think this is the fastest a synth has ever cleared out from
my setup. It's a shame since it's a fine synth but it was just too buggy
and it seemed to lock up my system almost every time I used it via usb.
It didn't really fit in the mix with all my other monosynths anyway so
with the money from it, I just found a TB303, MC202 and TR606.