RPM - The result and next steps

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 1 19:15:47 CET 2008

Ok, you've all read about it by now, but let me quickly summarize the
status so far:

We successfully finished the RPM 2008 contribution, with 12 submitted
tracks, a total of 1h13 - so that's a CD pretty much maxed out!

I have uploaded the mastered results to Joost's server under a new
folder: ftp://rpm08:rpm08 at rpm.music-bar.org/final

In there, you will find two more folders, one with all tracks in MP3
format (160kb/s), the other with uncompressed wav files (44kHz/16bit). I
have also posted a photo of the actual CD and a scan of the post office
receipt...

Joost updated the profile as well:
http://www.rpmchallenge.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,1540/Itemid,296/

So we mastered the challenge, but what else is missing?
a) We need final artwork for the CD and inlays. Andy?
b) Production of the new run of CDs. Joost?

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch