Hello I'm new here

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 26 23:56:37 CEST 2008

Rolf van Slooten wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Invited by my friend Gert, at last I'm also a member of the musicbar.
> Hello to everybody and I'm looking forward to follow the discussions
> overhere!

Hi Rolf!

Very welcome to the bar! This might be a good time to introduce
ourselfs. Although many of us have been here for ages (been here since
1997) I don't think everybody know everything about everyone :)

I'll start:
38yo swede with 2 kids (8 and 5) and a wife. Teacher in math, physics,
chemistry and computing. I have been hooked up on musicmaking since I
was 14, making my first track on some friends synths (Poly6, Pro-one).

Like many of us I have my creative peak in februari when we enter the
<http://www.rpmchallenge.com>

You'll find our tracks for the challenge here, <http://music-bar.org/>
Since everybody had cool artist names I couldn't call myself 'Mikael
Hansson' so I'm going under the name Reactor Control :)

Once again very welcome!

/Micke

Ps. Don't miss out on the bar going remixberserk on punkdISCO's
excellent track 'At The dISCO' <http://www.punkdisco.co.uk>