finally! someone else gets the aesthetics right ..,

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 25 17:32:50 CEST 2008

Le 25 juin 08 à 15:57, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> nice looking machine, i'm going to look forward to my next laptop
> upgrade if this is the start of an interesting trend ..

- the bottom is ugly
- the connectors are not that aesthetic and nothing has been done to
arrange things…

WHY THE HELL don't they show the beast fully open in a front view?
It's running Vista and they're ashamed of it?

now, to soften things, it's great for a PC ;) (really)

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point