Reactogon: chain reactive performance arpeggiator ..

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 25 15:23:02 CEST 2008

Still $1500 but I do like it.  If I could find one for $750 or less I'd
bite.  My music background is in piano and so for years I've felt a little
too comfortable when writing sitting behind my keyboards.  It's easy to get
stuck in phrasing, keys, etc. that are familiar.  I had purchased a MIDI
guitar to try to get me to think a little differently when writing but that
didn't really do it for me.  Something like this looks like the perfect
ticket.  Unfortunately, it's all still too expensive.  I can but a lot of
useful kit for $1500.  I picked up Tony's expanded G2 for less than that!

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class