Reactogon: chain reactive performance arpeggiator ..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 22:17:56 CEST 2008

Chris Strellis schreef:

>> What I meant is a keyboard with hexagonal keys (or round keys in a
>> hexagonal pattern) that can light up. Like an accordion, really.
>
> Like this?
>
> http://digital.music.cornell.edu/node/822

That looks like it... but it also looks a bit unattractive to use.

> or this?
>
> http://www.vortexmaps.com/harmonickeyboard.php

Nah, don't like the look of it, much less the price tag. :)

Isn't there a brand called Keytar or something, that are keyboard
controllers that look a bit like guitars? I seem to remember a hexagonal
keyboard, but Google doesn't want to be my friend today.

- Peter