New Monitors

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 17:46:43 CEST 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 11:27 AM, Don't t(h)read on my tentacles,
Earthling! wrote:

> Le 24 juin 08 à 10:49, James Green a écrit :
>
>>> http://www.lesnumeriques.com/duels.php?ty=6&ma1=38&mo1=279&p1=2628
>>
>> What is that little picture supposed to illustrate?
>
> the lower pop-up is showing
>
> - game rendering at best
> - game rendering at worse
> - text rendering at best
> - text rendering at worse
> - TFT lagging compared to CRT
> - grey rendering
> - measured contrast
> - wattage
> - color rendering by default
> - color rendering after calibration
> - gamut
> - what you see when you look from different angles

thats cool I wish they had more reviews.

We have 2 of those Hp's - 22" version on a machine here. They are
"ok." The color is a little weird, the viewing angles are not great,
they are glossy as hell, and they do not work with Mac pro's over DVI,
the monitors would just flash in and out of sleep, so had to resort to
vga. For an audio computer would be fine though, unless it was a mac!