New Track - At The dISCO

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 11:54:19 CEST 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Sjaak de Vos wrote:

> K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
>>
>> On 23. Jun 08, at 21:46 , punkdISCO wrote:
>>

>>> - structure/lack of climax.  Yep, Im crap at that.  These ones are
>>> more
>>> timely to address.  I might go back and try some stuff but not sure
>>> eat this
>>> stage
>>>

>> on the other hand: improve between the tracks. don't work on one for
>> too long...
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> Kai
>>
> I always found that a difficult point about music and feedback.
> What to do with the feedback.. make 10 different versions.. lol....

the smaller the niche one's working within the more it's difficult to
comment on that particular work - either way.

> Sometimes you can say that's wrong, as in one + two = nine..
> But after that it comes down to personal taste.

that's on top of it.
Often it doesn't need a deep understanding of a specific genre to be
able just to tell if one likes it or not.
To be open is sufficient in most cases.
And to say "that's no my cup of tea" is perfectly ok, IMHO.

> I relisten my stuff from time to time and sometimes i make some
> changes after half a year or so..

That's something ... when I consider something finished, I don't touch
it.
Exept doing an entirely new version ... or a re-mix or something.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at