Re Mix - Questions

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 11:40:51 CEST 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 7:20 AM, punkdISCO wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Im going to publish the At The dISCO tracks as WAVs.
>
> 1)    Shall I turn off all the EQ/compression for the tracks.
> 2)    Shall I turn off any effects (delay / reverb)
> 3)    Or, do you want it so putting the tracks into a sequencer, it
> will then sound 100% like my version?

IMHO:
Just render out the plain tracks with no automation and fx at all,
just as if they've been recorded right now.
Splitting up regions/clips/<place the term of your favourite software
here> is an easy task and we get the idea of the original sequence.
This leaves maximum creative room for the re-mixer.

What timeframe for finishing you've in mind?

     cheers, Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at