New Track - At The dISCO

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 10:35:31 CEST 2008

Sjaak de Vos wrote:
>> on the other hand: improve between the tracks. don't work on one for
>> too long...

> I always found that a difficult point about music and feedback.
> What to do with the feedback.. make 10 different versions.. lol....

Kai has a point - we had the discussion before. I tend to integrate one
round of feedback into a track - so one extra iteration, but then that's
it. Otherwise you can indeed spend an infinite amount of time and never
get anything finished... But that one last revision can make a huge
difference because the feedback comes from people with a fresh approach.

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch