Re Mix - Questions

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 24 08:24:25 CEST 2008

punkdISCO wrote:

> Hi all
>

> Im going to publish the At The dISCO tracks as WAVs.
>

> 1)    Shall I turn off all the EQ/compression for the tracks.

I prefer yes.

> 2)    Shall I turn off any effects (delay / reverb)

Yes again.

> 3)    Or, do you want it so putting the tracks into a sequencer, it
> will then sound 100% like my version?

If I do a remix I''l put the wav's in Cubase.
The only thing I need is the wav's to be marked/cut where I need to
place them on a time line given a certain BPM (if they have different
starting/insertion points).

Lets say M32T120VoiceLeah.wav : insert at Measure32Tempo120

Sjaak