{butt} Plugiator

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 23 19:48:03 CEST 2008

I do like the look of this, but can someone explain the pricing please?

Sweetwater (US) - $449 (~230 UKP)
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Plugiator/

Sonic 8 (UK) ;- 329.99 ukpounds
http://sonic8.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=23&option=com_virtu
emart&Itemid=46

Why do I have to pay 100 quid ($200 or 50%), more for buying it in the UK?

And people wonder why music in the the UK is slowing down!

Paul