New Track - At The dISCO

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 22 23:35:57 CEST 2008

Hi Sjaak

> Not that it really matters, but did you us another record as a rough
> kind of blueprint to make this ?

Not really. I started off with a Creeps track for EQ reference but I just
find that stuff so incredibly difficult, I gave up listening to the Creeps
song.  Saying this, it did help me push the kick way way quieter than I had
it originally.

> Lol, or is it a cover song .....

Hehe..  Nope, just plain 'unoriginal' I am afraid..  Its no cover but we are
never going to re-invent the world of music!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"