HB F!

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 21 13:22:20 CEST 2008

> Belated HB, Flynn!  :-D

he says "blahwerlwerhwelgoogllelelrlarel.." to you, which translated
means 'up yours ya wanker!', oh no wait a minute, thats only true if
there's a pause in the middle .. without the pause it means 'hey
thanks pal, gonna be good to pee on your leg one day too!' ..

> So, how did you celebrate Flynn's first birthday?

we had a veritable feast, a few of "The Tits" friends (thats his mum)
came over, and we gave the boy a whole buncha cool toy-like musicalish
stuff he's now ignoring in favour of the gooshy things he finds in the
trash ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan