Back from London

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 21 00:12:25 CEST 2008

Hi!

Back from my vacation in London. I had a great time meeting Paul, Leah
and Tony.

On wednesday we went to Shunt which is an amazing place. Definately a
must go when you're in London! The evening ended with Tony guiding me
and my friends on a walk by the Thames from London Bridge to Trafalgar
Square. Loved it! Thank you Paul, Leah & Tony!

Thursday me and my friends went to Hammersmith to see Yazoo. The concert
was ok, but not more. Was Vince playing anything or was he in fact just
googling behind his Mac? :)

When we were buying some beer, all of a sudden Andrew Fletcher and
Daniel Miller was beside us. We also saw Andy Bell jumping around after
the concert.

/Micke