Underworld live broadcast in 40 mins or so

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 19 18:55:23 CEST 2008

On 12. Jun 08, at 21:02 , Andrew Robinson wrote:

> They played a lot of unreleased stuff, as well as a wide range of
> vinyl from other bands... all of it very interesting. It's fascinating
> to follow the creative process as their work in progress tracks get
> buit up, torn down and re-worked.

Yes, that's really nice to see. Even with released tracks, sometimes
you can tell how they palimpsest their tracks, and remix things until
it becomes a new track all to itself...

Cowgirl and Rez are one example of that.

I loved the material from Oblivion with bells as it was released on
all their live-shows that you can download from underworldlive.com

> The questions from the dirties are
> actually taken live-ish from the chatroom (someone harvests the
> questions from chat, prints them and hands them on to Karl as far as I
> can tell), two of mine were answered this time, which was nice,
> especially good to hear my hint that the fans should get a multitrack
> or two to remix going down well.

wow! Ricky and Pricey are very nicey!

thanks for asking..!
Kai