Firefox !! ftw !!

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 18 14:04:59 CEST 2008

> Perry Winkel wrote:
>> and in ff3 there is a major bug fix, ff2 is very slow in
>> rendering tables with heavy css stuff...ff3 goes through
>> this easily. me happy me.
>
> Is it still a crazy memory guzzler?

(to-guzzle is to-leak i assume)

i know of only one program that i believe is not
guzzling the precious ram :-)

but ff is a hard one in that area, but for me this
is not an issue since i work with Xcode and so
need to reboot many times a day.

"multiple reboots a day keeps the rsi away"

me happy me

but serious, we used to work with ie, in itself
a cool product, but at microsoft they cancelled
this project

and safari is still a somewhat sexy more of an
end-user browser, not even very handy when it
comes to printing for instance

ff offers the needed tool, if it were not for
this product i would have to look out for it

my new mac will have 4g ram, enough for ff to guzzle
for say a couple of hours i think :-)

met vriendelijke groeten
perry winkel

http://www.perry7.nl