Firefox !! ftw !!

Perry Winkel EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 18 12:30:38 CEST 2008

>> James Green wrote:
>>> The awesome bar ...
>>
>> You is here ;)
>> I always remove as many app bars as possible...
>
> Then you are a fool! :)

i am with the dong for that matter and the software
is foolish, i just do not seem to remember seeing
any 'bars' on the screens in kubricks 2001 or on
star-trek, modern day computers are so silly i
sometimes feel ashamed working on them in front
of little kids who kinda seem to look through
all this not-so-grown-up-crap.

man i love turing machines :-)

and for ff3:

what this project (not just v3) offers me as a developer is imho
very very impressive. i can analyse complex css-structures
and so much more. like checking what a page looks like on
a consumer-machine and stuff and, at least i have 'heard'
this, their rendering technique has won over the one used
in microsofts explorer. meaning the microsoftway of rendering
will end up behing a switch in the preferences pane of
future ie's. using ff is going for a winner i suppose.

and in ff3 there is a major bug fix, ff2 is very slow in
rendering tables with heavy css stuff...ff3 goes through
this easily. me happy me.

--
met vriendelijke groeten
perry winkel