Firefox !! ftw !!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 18 12:09:28 CEST 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 3:51 AM, Don't t(h)read on my tentacles,
Earthling! wrote:

> Le 17 juin 08 à 13:22, The Dong a écrit :
>
>> I won't download, yet...
>> It could be the world record for rushed update patch..
>
> On my own, I waited for the BonEcho version ^^ (OS X only, CPU
> optimized)

in a percentage, how much's the performance increase?
I'm heavily considers stepping back to FF2 since FF3 is terribly slow
on my MBP.
Eats between 88-99% CPU.
I'm doing the same things as with FF2, less add-ons are active (since
not all have been ported to FF3 so far).
I fell pi.... .

  Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at   <-- new piece online!