Download Firefox 3 Day

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 17 15:04:56 CEST 2008

On Jun 17, 2008, at 1:35 PM, James Green wrote:

>>> They are trying to get into the world records with the most
>> downloads in
>>> one day ....
>>>
>>> http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/
>>>
>>> go go go!!
>>
>> I will most probably download it, but why do I have to "pledge"?
>
> Not entirely sure ...
>
> They are going to send out a download email to all that pledge, I
> guess
> that email will include a custom link for each user then the actual
> number that click on that custom link will be recorded as an official
> download.
>
> Guiness World Records have quite a strict way of measuring numbers
> involved in any 'world record' I guess its to satisfy these.

That's what I got:

Thanks for pledging to help Firefox

Thanks for pledging and joining our effort to set a Guinness World
Record for the most software downloads in 24 hours. Don't forget to
tell your friends, family and colleagues to pledge to download Firefox
3 during Download Day!

If you prefer to no longer receive emails from Mozilla concerning
Download Day, you may unsubscribe here.

The sender of this email is Mozilla Corporation, 1981 Landings Drive,
Bldg. K, Mountain View, CA 94043-0801.

------8

I just wonder what's that 5 hours 40 minutes mentioned before??

     Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at    <-- new piece online!