Download Firefox 3 Day

James Green EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 17 13:35:08 CEST 2008

> > They are trying to get into the world records with the most
> downloads in
> > one day ....
> >
> > http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/
> >
> > go go go!!
>
> I will most probably download it, but why do I have to "pledge"?

Not entirely sure ...

They are going to send out a download email to all that pledge, I guess
that email will include a custom link for each user then the actual
number that click on that custom link will be recorded as an official
download.

Guiness World Records have quite a strict way of measuring numbers
involved in any 'world record' I guess its to satisfy these.

Jammer