I'm back !

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 15 16:58:03 CEST 2008

Hi Marc,

   great to read that you're doing fine!

On Apr 26, 2008, at 3:14 PM, M-.-n wrote:
> Then,A bit of audio to finish off:
>
> 1. A small live (more like track mixing) I did for friend's radio:
>
> <http://discodirt.10pm.org/audio/M-.-n_live_at_radio_tuxedo.mp3>
>
> Quite chilled. Done with my usual mini setup (2 GP2x, a mixer and a
> micro
> modular).. it's a bit all over the place but a nice demonstration of
> the
> various timbre lgpt can pull off.

I finally managed to listen to that thoroughly.
ohh jaaa - I like that one very much!
Nice variations in timbre and style - I like that experimental touch
( how come?  ;-)
Quite rich in colour ...

BTW, "quite chilled" ... well ... 134 BPM, 136 still counting ... 148
BPM ... hehe, chilling, yeah :-p
The intro is a clever disguise!   :-D

> 2. A little banger for next wednesday: straight for the GP2X.
>
> <http://discodirt.10pm.org/audio/mangash.mp3>

yup. banging. makes me move!  ;-)

    :-)  Michael.  (catching up)

--