Just felt like putting together a mix of fairly unknown music...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 15 13:54:40 CEST 2008

Hi Jay

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> honestly, there's no good reason not to get one of the silverlit
> models for bashing around with, if you love to fly.  they're extremely

Damnit! You're making me spend more money... I just checked a class
higher where I could use my current RC control system, but we're talking
serious money once I add all the necessary components (motor,
high-performance batteries, speed controllers, etc.).

>> I imagine... My planes certainly spent more time on the workbench than
>> in the air.

> i've been flying all afternoon here in upper-austria, and its just
> been such a blast .. even with a busted tail!  d'oh!  whatever you do,
> do *not* put your silverlit foam fuselage anywhere near some mass
> which will distort its form, nothing worse than having a pitch-heavy
> tail screwing your trim ..

You mean light a heat source?

>> The bathtub? ;-) Actually, the fun with boats is mostly in the
>> building.

> well, true, but i guess with planes its all about the almost-crashed
> and spin-in-awe moments, imho.  screw building - get out there and
> fly!! :)

Hehehe, reminds me of the time when I tested the strength of some glider
doing high-speed aerobatics, and then digging out the first 20cm of the
fuselage after the wings gave up some 100m above ground... Oh well, it
was worth it, but my Speed Astir *was* a beautiful bird... ;-)

Martin