Lesson Learnt

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 15 08:05:49 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

I'm back but on a different email account. My last one started blocking
everything from music-bar for some reason.

So I just lost out on an ebay auction for a SSL X-Logic SuperAnalogue
channel strip :(
I'm at work so I was going to put in my bid in the remaining hour of the
auction and wouldn't you know it, all hell broke loose at work so I got
side tracked and wasn't able to place a bid. I guess the moral of the
story is, if you want to buy something at least place a minimum bid.

BTW, the SSL sold for $1550 and I would have paid up to $1800 for it :(
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270244595406&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Larry