Re: Até Mais, Lisbon

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 14 14:00:14 CEST 2008

> On 14. Jun 08, at 10:42 , Peter Korsten wrote:
>
>> So what exactly was wrong with the Constitution, and with the Lisbon
>> Treaty?

The main thing wrong with it is the way the eu tried to force it
through with as little democratic interference as possible. Renaming
the constitution to get round the earlier no votes, then only letting
one country vote on it despite promises to the contrary is the reason
Ireland voted no. I'm sickened to hear the eu politicians saying they
are going to carry on with it anyway. Which part of "no" don't they
understand?

- andy_r