London June 18th?

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 13 19:37:28 CEST 2008

Hi!

As I mentioned before I'm going to be in London June 17-20 with some
longtime friends (been hanging together since elementary school (all of
us are 38 now). We are gonna be staying at Princess Square Hotel in
Bayswater.

Yazoo the 19th but we don't have any plans for the evening on the 18th
so if someone of you Londoners wanna get together for some beer/clubbing
just drop me a mail!

We're all more or less musicians/musiclovers so if anyone have any
suggestions of where to go it would be great.

/Micke