On this WWDC day

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 11 20:11:35 CEST 2008

> I'd like to say its been an iteresting and lively discussion.  It
> hasn't.

I've been ignoring it mostly because I'm quite 'meh' about the
iPhone.  I saw it coming years ago, and when it arrived, it was
like .. "so?"  Its miserable.  Why are Apple the only ones who can get
this stuff right?

Me, personally, I'm over brand-name computers and that means no more
Apple.  From now on its back to built-it-myself .. not that I won't
work this Mac down to the bone, doing so, though .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan