first music-bar live video

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 11 15:22:13 CEST 2008

Chris Strellis schreef:
> Hey Gert et al,
>
>> I searched for quite a long time, but almost couldn't find any
>> stick samples. The ones I found, didn't sound like the real thing.
>
> I have some in my library for my Emu ESI-32 sampler (also EIIIXP).
> Here's a short clip.
>
> http://www.strellis.com/Download/Chapman.mp3

OK, it does sound like a stick, but you shouldn't play them like
this as a sequence/arpeggiator. I would program some llife in
them, like vel>freq, vel>volume and also some release stuff so
you can play short and longer notes. When you play them with your
hands on the keyboard, it should be at least sort of "ok".

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n