On this WWDC day

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 9 23:08:17 CEST 2008

the $199 is a good start.  the fact that I can *only* use AT&T as a
provider is stil a problem.  Also, I have worked with ActiveSync and
Exchange on windows mobile devices.   Trust me..its not so good.  Its
not really a push technology, as the phone just checks using OWA
protocols every 5 minutes or so.  In my experience, it killed battery
life.

The one thing that really got me was their whole 'MobileMe'
announcement.  It sounds like exactly what I get with google sync, my
blackberry and outlook and it cost me $0.  MobileMe is $100 per
year...  I dont get it.

Tony