UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 9 22:53:20 CEST 2008

Hi Chris

Chris Strellis wrote:
>> That's almost psychic! My old Ford Granada was a 3 litre V6 that
>> did 25mpg, and I paid £4995 for it! Eventually the repair and
>> petrol costs got too much though, and I switched to my first Smart.

> And how much was the Smart?  Considerably more than keeping the
> Granada on the road!

I find there's usually a point where it gets more expensive to keep it
on the road than to get something new. However, cars being quite
reliable these days, this point can be quite far away...

Bye
Martin