UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 16:07:46 CEST 2008

Peter,

> At 116.5p per litre, unleaded petrol is cheaper in the UK than in the
> Netherlands. So that argument doesn't hold.

WHERE???

> One reason why your fuel is expensive is because the pound sterling took
> a nose-dive a few months ago. Had you joined the euro, this would not
> have been the case. :)

don't get me sarted on that..
Apparantly a large portion of the UK don't feel they're european and do
not want to join the euro.
But they winge like made about exchange rates, go figure...

The sooner I get out of this country thats going backwards in time
(socially, politically and infrastructure) the better.

Looks I won't be moving to germany as that contract didn't come through :-(

Paul