UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 03:17:39 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I take issue with the idea that there was ever a plan at all.
>> Evolution doesnt work that way...
>
> no, it doesn't. it works like this - if nature wanted us to fly, we'd
> have wings.

No, it works that if there had been a greater advantage to us being
able to fly, and our basic established structure allowed for an
efficient transition to a form that included flight, then we would
fly.

> your point would be valid if global warming was caused by mother earth.

global warming is the natural reaction to increased crap in the
atmosphere, weather it comes from us or from increased vulcanism.
Just like my mothers reaction to her son making a racket in the
basement was to get some poodles to make some racket upstairs..

Tony