UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 20:44:35 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> The plan was never for us to fly and drive all over the globe.

I take issue with the idea that there was ever a plan at all.
Evolution doesnt work that way...

in any case, a little extinction now and then is good for the planet
over all.  If we go with it, or in some other way suffer some kind of
cataclysmic die-back, maybe we will make room for something just a bit
smarter than we are.

Pinching us with fuel costs and planetary catastrophe is a good
healthy thing, in my book.  If you look back historically, our
civilization has actually come up during a remarkably stable period in
the earths climate history.

Ill put it another way.  When I was in my early 20's, and my mom
really wished I would move out..she started buying poodles.
yes..poodles.  A total of 5 of them.

Contrary to popular belief, poodles are not dogs.  They are
self-activating sqeaktoys covered in ugly fur suitable only for
punting accross the back fence, or feeding to real dogs.  If i havnt
made it obvious already, I can no stand the fuckers.

And so I left home.  The environment got so unbearable I had no choice
but to leave.

After I left, the poodles got old and died, and now things are quite
pleasant at my mothers house.  Except, I dont live there anymore.

Get the picture?  Global Warming = Mother Earth buying poodles.

Tony