UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 10:13:28 CEST 2008

> http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Lowerduty30/

I've signed many of these petitions before (not your usual either!). I'm getting a dab hand at it now ;)

It now costs me over £70 to fill my car up now and that only lasts two weeks and it's only to get to work.  Unfortunately I live a bit too far for regular cycling to work at 25 miles each way.  But I still do intend to do a few trips to work by bike this Summer.

Public transport?  Forget it - cycling will be quicker and more convenient.

Cheers

Chris