{butt} Plugiator

James Green EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 3 16:47:12 CEST 2008

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TONY!

;)

James Green
Solutions Developer
Occam Direct Marketing Ltd
Tel: 01761233833
Direct: 01761234716

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Tony Scharf
Sent: 03 June 2008 15:46
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: {butt} Plugiator

exactly why I sold my Virus...Massive replaced it, and threatens to
replace quite a bit more in the studio, actually.

Before Massive, I never really had a go-to soft synth, but this is
definitely the one.  I seem to be whipping it out more than even my
PEK these days..

Tony

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:42 AM, James R. Coplin <james at ticalun.net>
wrote:
> Agreed.  I happened to be in Guitar Center picking up some snakes for
the
> studio yesterday and decided to try the newish Virus out.  $3k for an
Access