what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 31 10:27:32 CEST 2008

On Jul 31, 2008, at 3:50 AM, James R. Coplin wrote:

>> Now what you need is a huge matrix mixer so you can interconnect
>> these
>> delays in unlimited fashion.  Insert a small noise burst and play the
>> mixer and delays for about eight weeks!
>
> That's exactly what I'm thinking.  Each delay has 3 discrete ins and
> outs.
> Unfortunately, while I trust my DIY kungfu, a 9x9 matrix mixer is a
> little
> daunting.  Thinking, pondering, wondering...

That's just 81 VCAs ... ;-)

Currently I'm discussing a filter matrix thing with Wom Wiltshire.
For a 6 pole thing I'd need something between 12x12 and 16x16 of a
matrix ...

Also thinking, pondering, wondering...

    ;-) Michael.

--