what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 30 18:19:16 CEST 2008

I used to have this problem...Ive *mostly* cured it by getting married
and getting a house.

I think the only hope you have is take a vow of total gear-abstinence.
 In fact, you should give all your gear away to a good and worthy
charity (might I reccomend me?).  Just box it up and send it..and ill
see your never tempted by it again.

Tony