what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 30 18:06:29 CEST 2008

So, does anyone else have a serious/stupid gear problem.  I mean, we all
love it etc. but how ridiculous is yours?  I just bought a Korg SDD-3300 on
ebay.  An absolutely killer early digital delay that gives you 3 independent
delays which you get to freely route around to your heart's content.  Each
with a dedicated LFO but you can make each delay phase and rate locked to
the others.  I highly recommend it to anyone.

Here's the problem.  I mainly bought it because it was too cheap on ebay and
I didn't think anyone should get that good of a deal (unless it's me).  So I
ended up spending $130.  Good deal, no problem.  However, I already have
one.  No wait, I already have 2 of them.  This now makes 3 of these things
in my setup.  I think I need to get some sort of supervisor to oversee all
my gear purchases to prevent this sort of thing in the future.  Anyone else
with absurd gear habits?  Mine tend to be delay related.  I have stacks of
them and it seems the stacks keep getting larger.  Now if I could just find
a couple more Symetrix 606's...

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class