Missed this :-(

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 28 14:04:39 CEST 2008

Jay,

> I did, but nobody pays attention to me these days unless I YELL!

awww, we do, well, I do, I'm sure the others do too :-)

> yeah, but i really wish we knew more details, because the rest of the
> synth looks very interesting, i must say ..

I was thinking about this for SDIY, I think next year I'll have to get
lots of pictures and then do a write up going into more detail about each
thing that's there.

Next year is gonna be fun, 10 years and the 10th one.. Still not sure what
to do to make it 'special' but we do need to do something.

A gig of some kind is certainly on the cards, though the logistics are
proving awkward (we can't use the concert halls on the weekend).

Any suggestions will be welcomed :-)

Paul